Saturday, January 5, 2008

This is the sibling pic we had done while we were in Colorado. These are our step-sisters Jennifer (left) and Audrey (bottom) and then of course me (top) and Brian (right).
Looking at the wedding pics tonight and this was one of my favorites. I think if you click on it you can see it larger.
Keep Him in Your Prayers!!
Nothing new is really going on around here. Jeremy has been really busy at work, but I still get to talk to him quite a bit. They are working on dates for his R & R, but we still don't know when that will be. They are trying to make him come home in March but he is trying to get it between June-August that way he will be about half way finished with the deployment. If he comes home in March it will really make the second half of the deployment seem long.
Mom and I start work on Monday at the new tax office in Benton (Morrison Tax Service...it's in the Lincoln Square Shopping Center) . We are really excited about it. Since my poor car is almost done for, I will be riding with mom every day. It really worked out for us though, this way we can save in gas and not have to ride alone! We aren't exactly sure what the hours are but we know it will be at least 40 hours a week. Tax season means a lot of long hours but that is good for the business. Shari Morrison is a good friend of mom's and she owns the office in Sheridan too.

I have these pictures that I thought were cute. This first one was the day I flew in from Hawaii. Barney and Chloe were glad to see me and I was so tired! We all fell asleep on the couch :)

Brother and Sister
She is so funny
I love my Barney These pups have kept me smiling since I have been home, and some days it is really hard for me to smile.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Hey...I don't guess I have an email address for you, just Jeremy. He sent his address, but will you send the phone # too? Hope things are going well there...talk to you soon, Becca!