Thursday, January 17, 2008

Our nephew Logan (Jeremy's brother's baby) with grandma Here he is with grandpa
Logan came to visit me the other day (along with Kira and Eric) We had a lot of fun with him. I was having some electrical issues last week so Eric checked it out for me. Turns out it was no big deal. Afterwards we went to dinner at Mazzio's with grandma and grandpa."Mommy why would you think I have been digging? I'm a good girl?"

I talked to Jeremy today and he was doing good. Tomorrow morning he has to leave post for the first time so please be thinking about him and praying for him. They have really seen more action than expected so far. He is about a mile from the post perimeter so he has been able to hear and see things going on lately.A couple of nights ago Jeremy said the eastern sky was lit up all night long.We still have no word on when he gets to come home for R&R. They have given us a window of March 3rd-December 3rd, sooo pretty much some time this year which we knew already. Our phone card has been acting up the past week or so. I am looking for a different company to go through. The majority of our conversations sound like this: "What did you say?", "Go ahead", "You go first", "Sorry what?", "I didn't hear you", "Are you there?", "Are you talking to me?", "huh?", "Oh I was saying I couldn't hear you", "Can you hear me?", "I was saying...." Then I hear the recording say "Please enter the number you would like to call". We go through this like 5 times and it is so aggravating! I'm sorry to be complaining but 14 more months of this is overwhelming.

On a happier note, We are already over a month into the deployment! I'm working full time for the tax office and also starting back at Mazzio's part time next week. I'm just trying to stay busy and catch up financially. Two incomes again will help a lot! Chloe has been hilarious lately. She is so spoiled :)

I went to the dentist today and I have to get 2 crowns (follow up work from when I was in Hawaii) and eventually have 2 wisdom teeth removed :(. Then I will be all caught up on my dental work finally. I have the worst luck with teeth, but fortunately Jana (long time best bud) works for Harris and Reynolds Family Dentistry in Otter Creek. They see me a lot there....and have had several after hours calls! So next Tuesday I go in for 2 crowns just in time for the fiscal period for our insurance rolls over! I lucked out there too. I still have to pay 50% though so that's no good. Anyway, I guess that is all for now. Just ready for the weekend!

No comments: