Monday, August 4, 2008

Someone had a hard day :(




Well I felt like I was being a mean mom but it had to be done. Chloe got spayed today. She knew before we ever got to the vet's office that something was up. She was shaking and very scared. It was so hard to leave her there this morning. She is out of it now, I just gave her some more pain medicine, poor baby. She was trying to walk and crying the whole time. I'm hoping she feels better tomorrow, since I am working Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Brother is looking out for her.
Her pain medicine seems to be working though.
Last night Brandi, her son Tristen, Brooke, and I had dinner together at Ruby Tuesday. It was pretty good, we were long overdue for a visit. We used to see each other so much more, but since we are spread out across Arkansas now we don't see each other as much as we would like.
Then Brandi had the great idea for this picture. I am only 6 weeks and not showing (but feeling absolutely puffier than usual). Brooke is way ahead of me in her pregnancy, 30 weeks!! Due the 2nd week of October.

No comments: