Monday, August 18, 2008

This little gal is doing better already! She bounces back pretty easily.

Saturday was Brooke's baby shower at Cajun's wharf.It went really well and we had a great turnout. Her cake was pretty too!

Friday I kept Olivia and Emma for Lindsey while she visited her mom (Debby) at The Hospice center. I feel more confident now in my abilities to be alone with kids :). Things went really well. I even gave them a bath. Then we got ready for their Meemaw (Josh and Ashley's mom) to come and pick them up. I could tell Emma was getting tired so I picked her up and she was out! That's my favorite part about babies...when they snuggle with you. When she finally woke up we were both sweaty :). Olivia has been sick so she took a nap too after playing with my camera.

They were having fun.
Emma (napping) with me and Grimmy the dog.
Sunday night after visiting at Lindsey's house we went to Golden Corral (my choice, I love their salad bar).

No comments: