Saturday, August 9, 2008

When I changed my layout I accidentally deleted my survey! Woops! At least I remember what it said. The question was, what do you think we are having? My answers so far were 7 people said boy, 7 said girl, and 4 said twins. I think I might put it back up and everyone can re vote if they don't mind. Maybe people changed their minds or something anyway. Well I have been reading and it says that if I haven't been sick so far, chances are I won't be sick. I'm really hoping this is true! I haven't been sick at all. I've felt great this week. I'm still wanting to sleep a lot, but I have also been working quite a bit.

Jeremy is doing good out at Taji. He got internet in his room, so that is going to save us lots of money. We can talk on the web cam on Skype for free. We have to pay monthly for the internet but it is still worth it. This is random but I really miss Hawaii :(.

Chloe is doing just fine. The day after her surgery she was back to her normal self!

I have decided to find a new OB/GYN. The backup doctor for the doctor I was supposed to see (Dr. Ulmer was my doctor) is not a good one. He has a very bad record, and recently one huge mistake that I am not going to chance. I've decided that I'm definitely not going to deliver at Saline Memorial. I have narrowed it down to 2 doctors. Dr. Ken Taylor (at doctor's hospital...can see me on Aug 21st) and Dr. Cindy Hubach (at Baptist...can see me Aug 29th if there are no cancellations before then). Any recommendations? At the bottom of this post you can comment with suggestions or e-mail me at amandam_32@yahoo.com. I will either be 9 or 10 weeks when I finally get to see a doctor, but at least I'll get my first ultrasound then too! I can't wait. I would love to hear input from everyone. I am NEW to this!

No comments: