Saturday, September 20, 2008

2nd OB Appt/Fair/Carwash


Our little Chloe loves the car wash. She is so cute when we drive through. We went the other day and she is hilarious. She will hop in my lap if it gets too loud, but then she is back to chasing the soap.



Well my computer is working for now...I have no idea why but I'm sure it won't last! My appointment yesterday was great. My doctor answered all 11 of my questions I had written down, and then several of mom's too :). We did get to hear the heartbeat, and it sounded awesome! I got it on video and Jeremy has already seen it. I thought about putting it on here but I don't know, I'm still not accepting how my stomach looks in it haha! Anyway, the heartbeat was 164 and she said it sounded very strong and healthy. She said you've got a happy baby! It was a little higher than average but she said it was good. As long as it is above 120 and we definitely made the cutoff. She thinks the headaches are from my hormones surging and unfortunately they are probably going to stick around. The farther along I get the higher my hormones go :(. I really don't want 6 more months of a DAILY headache, but I guess I'll just have to deal with it. Yesterday we didn't get everything in Little Rock accomplished and I didn't go to the game because my head was pounding. The doctor gave me Tylenol 3's to take when I'm desperate. Anyone ever take those during pregnancy? Or does anyone have advice for kicking these headaches? I drink one caffeinated drink a day and I take Tylenol once a day too.

We went to Purple Cow after Duck Duck Goose (the consignment sale at the fair grounds). Mom noticed that her nails and phone matched my purple vanilla shake. Then she wanted 50 more pictures with the purple shake, since it is her favorite color. Yeah people thought we were crazy, but we already knew that.



Mom got a double chocolate malt.

The fair was fun last night. They had better rides this year...naturally since I can't ride any of them. There were several there that I had never seen before at a small town fair. I went with Ashley, Jana, and Andrew. We had fun. We got funnel cake and stayed a couple of hours walking around and petting the animals. It was a nice night too, a little humid though.





Kira and Ashley on the cobra (Kira was at the fair when we got there with Lacey and Jeremy's brother Chris)

On one of my favorites, the rainbow

Jana petting the goats


I loved the little goats, they were so sweet and cute!






No comments: