Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Just another day in the Sand Box

Hey everyone. Amanda has been having problems with her computer. So, she hasn't had a chance to let everyone know that they all made it safely home from Dallas. The pregnancy is going well overall. She's still having some problems with having an appetite. When she does want to eat, she is really nauseated afterwards. As for me...Everyday here makes me miss home even more. I can tell September is going to be an extremely slow month. We have a lot to look forward to in October. I should make Sergeant on Oct 1st and most importantly....we get to find out the gender of our child. I'm so anxious!!! I really wish I could be there to hear the heart beat for the first time. Hopefully the doctors can record it and Amanda can send it to me. It's about 10:15 pm here on a Tuesday, Sept 2nd (about 2:00pm central time)...and I'm about to call my wife to see how here day is going. I'm going to bet that she might still be in bed napping...lol. Take care everyone and I'll have more pics to post later on this week.

No comments: