Wednesday, September 24, 2008

New poll

I put the poll back up since I accidentally deleted the last one, and since the countdown is on to the big day! So please don't forget to vote :).

Grandma, grandpa and I went to Benton today to get lumber and new flooring. We came home with a truck load of stuff! Tomorrow I'm going to get the paint. We are painting the living room and hallway, as well as putting down new flooring. Grandpa is building the back deck next week. I am so excited, perfect timing since the weather is getting nicer.

****We are Officially 1/3 of the way through the Pregnancy!****

I am feeling much better this week. You can probably tell since I have been blogging every day again. With those headaches I didn't feel like talking on the phone, getting out or even blogging. Things are looking up. I have an appetite for sure, and the headaches are barely there. I'll take it! I have had more energy too. Grandpa and I put together the new computer desk tonight, so all we are waiting on is the new computer to come in. Jeremy picked this one out. We ordered it from Best Buy. Hooking it up should be fun!c

I found out today that Chloe loves pickles

I'm hoping the past couple of days have been indicators that the second trimester really is better than the first (as all the books and websites say). I don't know about you, but I am so ready for October.
Jeremy was at another post today so I didn't get to talk to him. He should be back at Taji tomorrow. I may hear from him late tonight, that would be great! I always sleep better when he calls at bedtime. I'm mailing him some antibiotics tomorrow (thanks Jana for calling them in!). He is still having tooth problems and they won't give him antibiotics out there :(.

No comments: