Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Bad Weather, Cool Boy

Sometimes you just have to get outside! We needed fresh air even though it was damp and cold out, so yesterday and today we got out.
This pic reminds me of Brian at this age

Jackson loves pointing to the sky and finding airplanes and clouds.
Looking at an airplane

Jeremy made over

Stylin' in his Nike gear
Speed was the game! He had some serious energy to burn off
I like the comfy look he has going on here. He doesn't usually dress this baggy! His sweatshirt came in from the Children's Place (huge sale online right now) and it is a little big on him. It did shrink some in the dryer after he wore it yesterday. 3T! I can't believe I'm already buying 3T. Some of his long sleeved 2T stuff is already too small. Pants too, 24 months are already too small.
Originally, I couldn't find the white toboggan, so I gave him one of mine :) He never knew there were Disney princesses on the back Haha! I got a huge kick out of it. He probably wouldn't have minded anyway, but one day he might get me for it.
This last one I just have to throw in because I think it is too sweet.
We did a lot of resting on the past 4 day weekend!

I went into Publix today and promised myself I was only going to buy the really good specails with coupons, so that is what I did. It felt nice! These were all BOGO plus coupons that either came in the paper or I printed.

$2 with tax at Publix. Jack is going to love the yogurt especially!
 I had to hit up Rite Aid too. The Proctor and Gamble promotion came at a perfect time, we needed to stock up. So this was a combo of P&G coupons, a gift card I earned from previous deals (that cost me nothing but tax) and then money back in register rewards.
$21 out of pocket, but I got $13 back. The diapers alone were $19.99 so I am happy with it!


Those were my deals today. I have a little more to do this week since I have to stock up while things are all free or close to free! Next week will be all new stuff so I have to get it while I can....every week...but it's fun. So the doctor has me on Meclizine and it takes me forever to get going once I wake up, hopefully tomorrow will be better.



No comments: