Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Special Deliveries!

Package from Grandma and Grandpa
 This lucky little boy has gotten 2 things in the mail this week from his great grandparents!
Package from Mamaw and Papaw
 The first envelope was from Mamaw and Papaw Louis, and it was chicken feathers! The look on his face was priceless. He has been asking about the chickens since we got back home. Last time we were home he played with feathers when he was at their house and it really left an impression :).
We were laughing SO hard at his expression




I gave him his stickers from Grandma after bath time

When he saw his Elmo Potty DVD he said Oh Wow! We watched it almost immediately and he listened to most of it.




It is a good thing he has gotten some surprises this week! Last night was really rough. He has had a runny nose and chest congestion for about 2 days. Last night he woke up throwing up, followed by covering Jeremy almost literally from head to toe with round 2. I don't know if it was from sinus drainage or what happened, but today he hasn't been sick anymore. He is very irritable and wired, but I think that is from having no sleep last night.

Also as of last night, we are pacifier free! I hope we can stick with it. So far it has been easy. He can't breathe out of his nose right now, so it was perfect timing.

Of course since I hit up CVS tonight, I had to document my trip.
Luckily I had a coupon print up from the red machine in the store( you scan your card and it prints up some coupons for the day) that was $5 off of 2 Revlon products. Well they had some Revlon products for 75% off and I wound up getting them for $5 total=Free! I had coupons for everything else except for the Physicians Formula bronzer which was on clearance for $2, at Wal Mart it is around $10. Between coupons and money back I spent $7 and I got back $4.
Publix will either be tomorrow or this weekend, depending on how Jackson is feeling.

No comments: