Monday, January 24, 2011

Just Another Day

Snack time! He could eat broccoli at every meal!
 Well, less than 2 months and my baby will be 2 years old. That doesn't seem right! I guess it never does.

This past week has been easy going for us. We haven't had many plans, aside from going to church on Sunday. The past 2 Sundays we have gone to Cascade Hills in Columbus. We really like it so far, but we are thinking about trying another church this Sunday. My main concern with changing is that Jackson is not a fan of his class already, and moving around might make it worse. He likes his teacher, and he is happy as long as she takes him outside (indoor/outdoor play ground) and has one on one time with him. He does not like being inside with the other kids. Hopefully he will get over that soon. She said they were going to work on being happy outside then once he is ok with being left with her, she is going to work on being inside.

Proud Mom brag warning! She did tell me that he is the most verbally advanced child she has ever had in her class. This is a huge church with over 8000 members! She could not believe how well he communicated and how much he knew :) I felt terrible about leaving him crying, but it cracks me up knowing that he talked to her as much as he did. He kept telling her "Mommy and Daddy will be right back ok?" Poor baby was crying when we picked him up too. I was afraid that he had cried the whole time, but she said he had just started  back up when the parents started picking the kids up. We had a pager and she never paged us. Last week she did because he was upset and she wanted to make sure we knew...after I calmed him down he was fine and I left.


His little legs are starting to thin out!
My guess is that he is hitting a growth spurt, since he has been eating a ton and his legs are thinning. He is now 35 inches tall....so I know he has grown about 2 inches at least in the past couple months. He eats all the time. I keep giving him more until he raises his hands and says "all done". Sometimes he has a snack before bed too. I did the height predictor online, and if he didn't grow any in the next 2 months, his prediction is 6 foot tall. I think I believe it! 
Big Boy


 I love my boys

Good Daddy, Good Hubby :)
 It has been cold but sunny out, so we are trying to be outside as long as we can stand it.  Another change is that bedtime is now at 9:00. That is a nice change, I get much more done and I can get in bed earlier too.

I have a thyroid ultrasound tomorrow. I'm hoping for some answers within a week or two!

No comments: