Thursday, October 4, 2007

Mom is on an airplane and No Jeremy til the 5th!!

Well, I took mom to the airport tonight :( Now what?! I did not want her to go, I was hoping the flight would be cancelled or something haha. We went to Matsumoto's today (the world famous snow cone place!!). It was kind of rainy but it was nice still. We both had Hawaiian flavored snow cones. That's a banana/pineapple/coconut combination. We tried some of the beans (that is a Hawaiian thing to put in snow cones). We weren't that crazy about them so we didn't have them on our snow cones. I think they're some kind of Japanese sweet flavored beans that they put on ice cream under the snow cone. Very different!! So, today was a really sleepy day out here. We drove around on the North Shore one last time. We noticed that the waves weren't as big as usual. After our short drive we came home and I helped mom pack. Then we had left-over Bubba Gumps and I made Strawberry Daiquiris...after putting it off as long as possible we headed to the airport. It was so rainy but I'm home now and sad! I found out that Jeremy won't be home til the 5th instead of tomorrow. The army waited too long to get them a plane so they have to wait an extra day. So tomorrow will probably be a long day!! Here are some pics from our last excursion on mom's last day.


In the parking lot, there is a pretty church across the street.
I was straightening mom's hair before we left, see her new hair color?? Pretty!

Mom at the airport when I dropped her off :(

No comments: