Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My Surprise this Morning :)


Jeremy woke me up this morning with these sitting on the night stand. He got up and went to get coffee and orange juice, made me some coffee(which was cold by the time he finally got me to wake up), and took care of some stuff that I was dreading (insurance technicalities, bank card issues, etc). I felt so out of it today so we didn't do much. I've been having flu-like symptoms for the past couple of days. The army said to expect this when the guys got home. Apparently they bring in different germs and things from the desert that can make you sick. Jeremy wasn't feeling that great either so we stayed at home. We did sit outside some though because it was so nice and cool. Perfect weather! Really blue sky, breezy, and sunny. It felt like Spring time back home.

No comments: