Monday, October 22, 2007

The Yardhouse, Senor Frog's, and Sunday Afternoon

Last night Jeremy, Doug and I headed out to the Yardhouse (a new restaurant in Waikiki) and then to Senor Frogs. We had a great time! I loved the swings at Senor Frogs.
Jeremy did too!
Jeremy and Doug



Today we took an afternoon drive down to the North Shore for Shaved Ice. I had Banana/Cotton Candy/Vanilla. Jeremy had the Surf Special (which is Pineapple/Vanilla/Blue Hawaii) It was a pretty day today. Very nice, low humidity! We went to get groceries when we were finished driving around. Then tonight we made spaghetti and garlic bread.



Jeremy singing to something from the 80's





View of the mountains from the parking lot of the commisary when we were leaving

1 comment:

Becca said...

I found the blog :) Looks like you guys had fun! The "singing to 80's songs" gave me flashbacks of riding in Sam's Camaro forever ago!!!!!