Thursday, October 18, 2007

Today Jeremy came home from work for about an hour and then they called him back in. They always wait to the last minute to get things done, which is after everyone goes home. Once the guys get home, their bosses realize they need them back for something that can usually wait til the next day and call them back in! This is coming from Jeremy because of course I haven't experienced it first hand. I originally took him up there and waited outside in the car. I went to Starbucks, came back and he met me saying that it was going to take awhile so I could go home if I wanted to...so I did. Anyway, our day wasn't exciting. Dinner consisted of raw broccoli and hummus with wheat thins since everything was too hectic to even try to cook.
Tomorrow we are going to play Bingo at Pearl Harbor with our friends April and Bruce. April is from Arkansas and ironically her husband is stationed out here with Jeremy at Schofield. Such a small world! Another coincidence was at our first FRG meeting I recognized the girl sitting in front of me. I thought that she looked like someone from Sheridan. Jeremy found out later that his supervisor married a girl from Grapevine, AR. She went to Sheridan schools!! And that was the girl sitting in front of me at the meeting. I thought that was pretty crazy, all the way out here and I see someone from my town. Anyway, we are going to Pearl Harbor tomorrow night and hopefully I will have some pics to post.

No comments: