Saturday, October 13, 2007

Sealife Park: Added Pics of my Dolphin







I swam with the dolphins yesterday! We had a great time. I will post more pictures in a little while of me and the dolphin(our batteries died so I will have to take pictures of the pictures we bought that they took). My dolphin was on the Movie 50 first dates, he's a star!! Sealife was really fun!! We watched sea lions, dolphins, penguins, sea turtles, seals, and tons of other fish. After Sealife Park, we went to Senor Frogs. We got to sit on the lanai. I love that place!! They even gave us a free desert on the house. Everyone was so nice. I think we are going back next weekend. It is such a great atmosphere and really good food. I wish I had the camera, I'll definitely bring the camera next weekend. Here are some pics!
He was showing off for us :)
After the Razorback game I'll post the rest of the pictures!

No comments: