Wednesday, October 3, 2007

This was one of the welcome home things on the fence at the NEX. It's made of plastic cups.
The lady put smiley faces in lotion on mom's legs. Shes putting her feet in paraffin wax bags.
Yesterday we went to the PX and got some Starbucks frappucinos. Mom got the Pumpkin Spice one and I really liked it. I had the vanilla one, which is my favorite. Then we went to the NEX to exchange mom's shirt she bought last week. After that we went to the Ala Moana Mall. It is the largest mall I have ever seen! We got Spa Pedicures there and had so much fun. The ladies were funny! After the pedicures we went to Bubba Gump's Shrimp Company for dinner. Mom had the accidental fish and shrimp. I had the momma's country fried chicken. We got to sit outside on the lanai and it was really pretty. We headed home from there. We had a visit from the cat next door last night when we got home. He came in and played around for a little while. I guess he came by to tell mom bye :( She leaves tonight. Her flight leaves at 10:45 p.m. Hawaii time (which is 3:45 a.m. Central). She will be in Little Rock Thursday at 5:30 p.m. I don't want her to leave!! Jeremy gets here sometime tomorrow. They still haven't told him what time his flight leaves. Today, we are getting mom packed up and going to get snow cones later. She is bringing home some of my stuff since she has a little extra room, and I need to start sending stuff home.

No comments: