Wednesday, May 28, 2008

BatDog

As you can tell, we go to lots of concerts! Last night we went to Sticky Fingerz Chicken Shack for the Cross Canadian Ragweed Concert. It was really good, we had a great time! I met the lead singer and bass player, but of course didn't have my camera at the time. I was coming out of the bathroom and there they were! Brian has a new potential drummer named Dustin, he is pictured below with his girlfriend Stephanie, Brian, and Jason. I did get a demo to CCR before we left, so hopefully Brian will get a call!
The view from our booth.
The lead singer Cody Canada
We were up close to the stage in this pic and the previous one (in case you couldn't tell)




I talked to Jeremy today and he is doing good. Still no news on when he will be home, but we are hoping for July 5th...Which would mean that Jeremy will be home in 38 days!!

No comments: