Monday, May 5, 2008

Cookie Monster

Today is my first day off in awhile, I have been working a lot! My wrist is getting worse and worse. I have another doctor's appointment tomorrow after work, since the steroids did not help. Tonight, we are making cookies to send to Jeremy and the guys. He finally admitted that he would like to have some home made cookies sent to him. He said that he is always eating half of the cookies that his friend's wife sends them. Last I knew, we couldn't send anything that would melt! He found out that the post office is using refrigerated shipping for the soldiers now, and he would like some. I was wondering about that, because Jeremy loves cookies. He loves chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin, sugar, and peanut butter cookies if anyone else would like to send some too. They share some out there, so the more the merrier! The only time I wouldn't send anything would be between June 14th and July 1st (since he will be home in late June). He called me earlier and had not been to sleep in 48 hours. He was about to get a shower and go to bed. They had a very eventful night, which involved rolling a stryker off a bridge into a canal. Everyone is fine, but he is pretty sore from it. He fixed it all by himself too.

Friday night we went to Toadsuck for the Blake Shelton concert. It was a lot of fun. We went to IHOP afterwards and then to the new Wal-Mart in Maumelle. It is nice and very different than any other Wal-Mart I have ever seen. Me and Ashley
Our attempt at a group pic (thats Brian in the back in case you can't tell).

Saturday night I worked at Disco and then got up and worked at Mazzio's .That was our weekend!

No comments: