Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

We took grandma and mom to the Josh Turner and Carrie Underwood concert Sunday night for Mother's Day. It was a lot of fun, we went to Waffle House afterwards and I brought everyone home totally exhausted! :)


Here we all are, I asked the girl behind us in line to take our pic.

(from the left front row: Ashley(Brian's gf), Me, Grandma, Jana(My BF), and Grandpa. Back row: Mom, Andrew(Jana's Hubby) and Brian)

Here we are without the "grown ups" I realize we are all less than 10 years from 30, some closer than others, but I still wanna call my parents and grandparents "grown ups"
Grandpa and Grandma. Grandpa is representing Jeremy with his 25th Infantry Division Tropic Lightening hat that he always wears. People ask about it everywhere he goes too.
Our seats were AWESOME. I could have reached out and touched Carrie Underwood it was crazy.


Me and Brian in the living room at grandma's house. She fixed some amazing Mexican chicken for lunch after we got back from church. Brian sang a special at church and did great.
Chloe with Nana
Thumbs up from grandma! That means we can eat I think.
Here they are waiting on me to sit down, can anyone spot Chloe?
Jeremy had me download Skype Saturday night. It is an awesome program that allows you to wear headphones and see each other while you are talking. It has a very clear picture and sound. It is as close as you can get to talking face to face. I love it and it is free! I took his picture on my screen :) You can see me at the bottom left taking the picture. That is what he sees on his end.


We had a get together with the Shoptaw side of our family on Saturday. Shoptaw was mom's maiden name, it is her dad's side of the family for those that don't already know! It was soo great to see everyone! I really wish I had taken more pictures though.

We were sitting outside here in the sun, it was hot! (Me and Ashley)
We were looking at scrapbooks from years ago. (Papaw, Aunt Joan, and Me)
Anabelle and Mamaw Shoptaw
She wears those bunny ears well huh?
I took mom home and I found these in her front yard. I was really excited :) I made wishes!

So here it is Monday night and I was supposed to hear from Jeremy around lunch time yesterday. I haven't talked to him since Saturday night. I really wish he would call! Ugh have I mentioned I hate deployment?
no news

No comments: