Friday, May 16, 2008

I talked to Jeremy yesterday and he is doing fine. They keep moving his R&R dates, so again we are looking at around July 4-7 instead of late June for his R&R.I also talked to Erin about their upcoming trip to Little Rock in June! I am so excited about them coming to town, we haven't seen them since Hawaii. They are living in Springfield Missouri now and Dave has some training in Little Rock for his new job with the Red Cross. We are going to get together for sure down here and have a cookout or something. Kevin has grown so much since we last saw him. Today I am going to have lunch with Jana and then do some spring cleaning to this place. I actually got some sleep last night and I forgot how good that felt! I was asleep by 2:00 a.m and awake at 8:45 a.m. I thought it was noon when I woke up because I actually rested. It is so pretty outside today. I should hear from Jeremy at some point, not sure when.

No comments: