Friday, May 2, 2008

If anyone would like to write or call Jeremy, please e-mail me at amandam_32@yahoo.com and I'll send you his contact details.
staying in
I talked to Jeremy again today. He is doing great. We are counting down and planning for his return! I wish he already had his plane tickets, so we could know for sure that he would be here at a certain time. I probably won't know when to go to the airport until the night before, if that. They can plan when the planes are going to leave post, but from there he has no control over. Jeremy said that some guys wind up staying in Europe for up to a week before they can finally catch a plane to the United States. I don't know why it is so complicated. I think it is because they have lots of stops because the army is cheap (our money goes to the Iraqi army, entrepreneurs, and schools you know). So anyway, lets see if he is here on June 27th...
15 month deployment

No comments: