Wednesday, July 13, 2011

 My boy and I got in some great play time today. I love spending time with him (and my coffee)playing in his room when we first get up.

After nap time I broke out the moon dough ( I am almost positive that is the name of it). We got it at Wal Mart last night. Also our trip confirmed that I am still not a Wal Mart fan...especially the one here in Phenix City. Yikes.   

He loved the stuff though. We spent probably an hour making shapes with it.

 Chloe girl got to join us for our walk tonight. She was very good.

Little legs also left the wagon at home. He made it the whole time too. I figured about half way I would have to carry him. His favorite part is always the tractors where they are building new houses.

Army Update:

Jeremy's packet for the WTU (warrior transition unit: where he primarily goes to appointments and works on paperwork for getting out)  is supposed to go to the board on next Thursday. His appointment with the neurosurgeon August 2nd can't get here fast enough.

No comments: