Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th!

This is one of my favorite holidays to celebrate because I love this time of year and the reason for Independence day! The past 2 years we have been away from home (Arkansas) for the 4th. Last year Kentucky, this year Alabama, next year Arkansas! So happy to say we are on the home stretch! June 26th 2012 is Jeremy's ETS date (get out of the army date). I can't believe we didn't have a party to celebrate the one year mark. It slipped right past us after years of counting down. I think the main reason is that since Jeremy is more than likely getting medically discharged, we aren't planning on even being here that long. So my point is that one way or another we should be home this time next year. Keeping all that in mind, we are trying to enjoy today as our little family of 3.  I'm trying not to take for granted our time together. Jackson is at a fun age (I always say that) and life is just easy right now. Thank you God for taking care of us.














So far our weekend has been filled with fireworks, playing outside, and fishing. Jackson loves fireworks that are quiet, but he is still afraid of the big loud ones. Maybe next year he will like the big booms!




No comments: