Friday, July 15, 2011

We did some marathon shopping to kick off our weekend. I had some returns and deals to hit up, so after lunch we headed to the other side of the Chattahoochee to take care of business.

I managed to get some pictures along the way at a couple of our stops...
 Jackson's favorite thing about going to Old Navy is socializing :)
 He had to tell them all bye bye and give hugs.
 Favorite thing about Target is the popcorn.

I love these Paul Frank Jammies!

Modeling his new fall shirt

Not bad for $4. I left the ice cream out of the pic too.
I wish I had left the ice cream at the store actually, it is too good.
Breyer's Chocolate Cookies and Cream to be specific :(  

 He worked up a huge appetite shopping with me today. Nothing like some comfort food after shopping hard!
 The garden is doing awesome, especially after the rain we have been getting. I love all the fresh veggies, but watermelon is my favorite. We have about 5 right now that are small, but growing fast. Jackson is learning how to pick what is ready and leave the rest. He loves this part of the day. He came running inside tonight and asked me for the bucket since Daddy forgot to take it outside. He has to have that bucket! Part of the fun is counting everything as you drop it in.

I bought some Georgia peaches finally! I can't believe we have been down here all year and haven't had a kitchen full the whole time (we love peaches).

Today it was insanely humid here. I don't think I have ever felt humidity that intense. It rained off and on with the sun out...then tonight it quit raining and was actually pretty nice. We got some summer toys on Target clearance, so we had to try them all out before dark. Believe it or not I didn't get a picture :)

My allergy appointment has been postponed again (3 times now!). I go in next Friday for my first shot.

My best friend of ten years had a birthday today! Sorry I had to miss it Jana, Happy Birthday!


No comments: