Friday, July 8, 2011

Our Anniversary

Cars 2 with our 2 year old down here in Columbus Georgia.....I don't think that 4 years ago I could grasp the happiness that kind of day could bring. It was perfect!

Of course I love my flowers, and am VERY excited about the spa day Jeremy so SO so generously gave me....

And the night was beautiful! I love sunsets...especially when the clouds are this pink.....

But it was this guy that really brought it home

We got to celebrate with him and that just made things even sweeter. We are so crazy about this little boy. We loved getting to watch him sit there with his bag of popcorn and really enjoy the movie and his time with Mommy and Daddy. He got into it, and from time to time would look at me and say things about the movie in his excited, innocent little voice. The way he makes us smile, and the mutual love we have for him reminds us of what really matters in this life. 

We told him the night before our date that he had to wake up one more time and he was going to see Cars 2 with us. When he woke up, he remembered! Oh and I never knew someone this small could eat that much popcorn. Wow!

So after we got home last night, we lit the tiki torches and played hard in the back yard. Simple and fun. Just what we needed!

Our first 4 years have been crazy! From Hawaii to Arkansas to Virginia to Kentucky to the Alabama/Georgia state line, I have really enjoyed our adventures together! All that in 4 years, and I couldn't have picked a better husband to experience it all with. Thank you Jeremy for being a supportive and loving husband. Thank you for putting up with me at my worst and for laughing with me when all else fails.

  I can't even imagine what the future holds for us! I do know that we feel very blessed. Thank you God for what you have given us.



No comments: