Wednesday, April 23, 2008

From one job to the next...and a spoiled little red head




Chloe had a bath again last night... she kept jumping on my bed so I used the blow dryer on her :) She was a good girl and didn't even try to get out of my lap! Barney watched and thought it was funny.

I started back at Mazzio's tonight and things went great! After 2 years, going back was like I never left (except for I was working with almost all new people). However, I am already tired of the following questions from random people:

"I thought you were living in Maumelle?" (I was then I went to Hawaii, then I came home)
"What are you doing back here?"(Jeremy got deployed)
"Why aren't you in Hawaii?" (We were, It was awesome, I miss it, I'm home for now)
"Weren't you in college?"(Yes and I graduated in 2005...talk about some confused looks)
"So what have you been up to?" (Went to Hawaii, got married, He went to war, I came home to wait on him)
"Any babies yet?"(Lord No! I would be crazy)

Of course each person asked me one or more of those questions. I really do appreciate every one's concern. We all know how small towns are and I did miss home while I was gone. My coworkers were probably so tired of hearing my story though (and I shortened it by hours).

Please pray for Jeremy, I talked to him at about 3 a.m. our time and he was having a bad day. He couldn't talk for long. I was actually lucky that I caught him for a minute. He is really stressed out and under A LOT of pressure. Any job after this one will be a walk in the park for him. It sounded so chaotic in the background I could hardly hear him!

No comments: