Sunday, April 27, 2008

Happy thoughts

So Jeremy is doing good out there in the desert. He is hanging in there! He tells me that we are 30% finished with this deployment! Thank God. We have 2 months and he will be home for R&R!

I worked tonight at Mazzio's and oh my goodness....we were SOOO busy. It was prom night and there were softball tournaments in town. Softball tournament + Pizza Place = Loud, Large groups that make large messes. Yeah it was a very interesting first night back on the floor for me. To make it even better, Brian and I were the only servers for the whole place! We really had to work together and work hard! It was so crazy. I may not be able to walk tomorrow actually. I didn't get out of breath or anything, but I can tell physically that I am worn out. This is a good thing, I can make money and get exercise! Ohhh I have so much to do this week

Last night we went to On the Border and then out to Cowboy for a little while. We didn't want to stay late because we all had stuff to do today. Brandi was my date :) Her husband works out of state too (well I guess mine is more out of the country) but anyway.
These girls are my rocks

Jana, Me, and Brandi

No comments: