Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I have mentioned before that Jeremy is in a Stryker Brigade. Lately, he has been out on lots of missions. He is the driver for one of these...
Modern Schurzen
This is their group when they were in Kuwait waiting to go into Iraq. They slept here for weeks. Talk about close quarters! The tent was at least climate controlled.
Photobucket
Below is Jeremy's Command Sergeant Major Cook with some of the locals :) The innocent are what we are fighting for over there and they really want to help.
Photobucket

Nothing else is really going on with me the past couple of days. I (as usual) have been waiting to hear from Jeremy. Ok As I was typing this he called! So he was heading out on a mission and it got cancelled while he was talking to me. He is supposed to call me back in a little bit. Yay! Anyway, I tried to wash the Tahoe last night and it didn't go well. I can't reach the top no matter how hard I try. At least I got all the pollen off though, it was looking greenish black. I knew it was going to rain today but it really needed it anyway. It has been storming here all night again. I can't believe how much rain we have gotten!

$$$$Tax Season ends in 5 business days$$$$

No comments: