Tuesday, April 1, 2008

If God brings you to it, God gets you through it.....

Well, I am still waiting to hear from Jeremy. I am getting pretty sleepy so that is a great sign! I'm about to go to bed. I imagine he will call soon, probably after I doze off :) I tried calling him quite a bit today, but no luck. So as soon as I hear from him I will update! Thanks to my friends and family for being there for me! I appreciate your understanding. If you know me and/or our families well enough to read our blog, you aren't who I was venting about last night/this morning. I just wanted to clear that up! It actually helps me to talk about things with people that I am close to or people that can relate. In fact, I realize this deployment is hard on everyone not just Jeremy and myself! Anyone that is in contact with us feels it too. Things will get better I know! Its the others(that have no idea)that are getting to me.

No comments: