Monday, April 28, 2008

Hurry up May!

I talked to Jeremy a little while ago (at about 2:00 a.m. our time) and he is doing fine. Lots of stuff going on as usual! We are about to go crazy waiting on May to get here. The last week of every month drags by (I have decided). I got a new camera and I love it! I am sad to tell my old one goodbye though. It was a great camera. It finally just gave out so I went and got another one. I was looking at my old memory card and noticed some old random pictures that I never posted. Since not much is new with us today I figured I would go ahead and post them. As I suspected, after getting in from work really late last night, working the day shift today, and shopping with mom tonight...I am very worn out.

On to the older pictures!

This is a picture of Jeremy's Easter surprise that I sent him. Since this is his last Easter in the army, I went ALL OUT on the army theme. He had a camo basket,camo grass,camo eggs(with notes and candy inside each one), an army parachute egg, green cadburry mini eggs, a green chocolate bunny, a green silly puddy egg and who can forget the Army Easter Bunny? Which reminds me, I wonder what Jeremy named him? I will find out. Anyway, he also got some Reese and Dove eggs and a little fuzzy headed baby duck thing that holds more stuff. I remembered the majority of everything I think.


This is a picture from last month when we were at a Greek Cafe. It was really funny because this flood of little girls came in the restaurant all at once on a scavenger hut. The had to get (on video) someone to sing "If you're happy and you know it clap your hands" with them. They walk in and if there are any singers in the place that might sing with them. :) We volunteered Brian immediately. It was hilarious! I think he felt really funny singing that song with a bunch of little girls. It is hard to embarrass Brian, but they might have succeeded!
When I got out of the shower, they had played themselves to sleep. Awww

Well I didn't get very far on posting the old pictures because I am finally sleepy. At this point in the game when I am sleepy, I must take advantage.

No comments: