Thursday, April 17, 2008

A couple more pictures from last night!

Chloe Mae loves her new Tinkerbell nightgown that her Aunt Ashley (Brian's girlfriend) got for her!!

What mommy we are busy?
Tax season is over and it was so pretty today! Everything is going great except that I haven't talked to Jeremy in a couple of days now. He usually warns me when he won't be able to call me, or at least will send me an e-mail or text message. I'm sure everything is fine but as usual I can't help but lose sleep over it. I don't necessarily worry about the worst case scenario even though it does cross my mind, I just worry about how he is (like, are they letting him sleep, eat, are they treating him right, etc.) The last time I talked to him he felt really stretched to the limits and crazy busy. That's probably why he hasn't called. Anyway, he will hopefully call soon! I'll update as soon as possible when he does.

No comments: