Sunday, April 6, 2008

Jeremy is missing home, green grass, and everything really. I took some pictures today while we were sitting outside across the street at grandma and grandpa's house.
Chloe Mae McNair
Barney Keith McNairGrandpa holding the world's longest dachshund.
Chloe and Itsy Longfellow. Mom had Itsy over to visit with us. He is Shari's dog (the Shari that I work for). He is funny to me because he has blue eyes and a tan nose :)

Today was Brandi's Birthday so we had been planning on going out last night to dinner and then downtown. As Jana and I were getting ready, I started getting a sore throat. We made it to dinner (at Loca Luna) and had some great food! Brandi started feeling bad while we were there so we went to the store and got her some medicine. It helped eventually but we decided against going anywhere else while we were in Little Rock. As the night went on my throat got worse and worse. By the time we got back to Brandi's she was feeling a little better and I was feeling terrible! I talked to mom all the way home because I was so exhausted and I was shaking from chills. I got home and took my temp and it was high, I can't remember exactly how high but I considered going up to Saline Hospital because I was miserable. My eyes were hot and watery and I could not stop shaking with 3 blankets on. Anyway, I hate waiting in the emergency room so I took some Theraflu and eventually fell asleep. I woke up all through the night, I was jumping awake a lot and stuff. I guess from the high fever. Jeremy also called at about 3:30 a.m. and I'm not really sure about anything we said to each other. I do remember him saying they were going out on another mission today. He hasn't called back yet so I don't know how that went, fine I'm sure! Today I feel better, my throat is still sore but I don't have the body aches and that makes a huge difference! I stayed in bed until about 3 this afternoon and then I went over to grandma and grandpa's house to sit outside for a little while. Even though I felt so weak and bad I had to get some air!
These were the only pictures we got from last night...Me with Jana and with Brooke
Even though we didn't do much last night, we still had a great time catching up!

No comments: