Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Pitiful...

Barney has been such a good dog, so today he enjoyed a special trip to the groomers! He felt like a celebrity being pampered all day. He came out of there with cologne on and everything.
Like what you see?
He knows he is precious!
Chloe got to go bye bye a lot today too. Recently she crossed over from a baby to a teenager, so she has to wear her denim bottoms for the next couple of weeks...I had an appointment to get her spayed this week too. Oh well, I guess we will be waiting on that! I think she likes her new bottoms anyway, she has been extra prissy.
We went to Sonic(happy hour), the pharmacy, and here we are about to leave Nana's house (my mom's) to go get brother from K-9 Clips and More. She was waiting on me in the driver's seat, since my lap is the only place she will ride. That's right, we ride "Britney" style I'll admit it.

She wears out easily though.
She was so tired when we got back from my grandparents' house tonight. We went over there to watch a home video from 1995 of me getting a pie in the face from my now husband. Yeah it is really funny! I haven't been able to get in touch with him today, but he FINALLY sent me a text tonight. He had been driving all day and was still on a mission. I can sleep now though, since I heard from him. They are about to make him a permanent driver, so this will probably happen more often. I don't see how they can really call it permanent though, its the army. Nothing is permanent except for the contract, and even then maybe not so much depending on how lucky you are. He can't do both of his jobs if he is constantly driving, so we don't think they will have him driving for too long. Who knows?


I went to the doctor today about my wrist. It has been hurting since April 5th (the night we went to dinner for Brandi's birthday). It was getting worse so I ran by there after I dropped Barney off. My doctor is right across the street from the groomer, and I noticed he wasn't busy so I dropped in. They put me on the 5 day steroid pack, so I anticipate more sleepless nights. If the steroid doesn't help then I have to go back. I have had tendinitis since high school (from playing lots of sports) and he said that is probably what is wrong.


Well that's all for now, I realize that I am way into my dogs and dedicated most of this blog entry to them. Give me a break though I have to focus my time and energy on something fun to get me through this deployment! One positive thing that Jeremy has on his side: He is always busy! No down time. Okay one more positive thing: He doesn't have to co-exist with couples. I never thought about that aspect of the deployment until he was gone and I started noticing that everyone else got to have their significant other and I didn't. Some of those people didn't even care to be around their significant other either. Too bad they couldn't trade places with us :) I know it will make us appreciate things more though. When this is over, we will only be stronger!


Lastly, the dogs are making sure that I don't get used to their daddy being gone at night, therefore they keep me on my side of the bed at all times....


and this is how we sleep every night.

No comments: