Friday, April 18, 2008

From Jeremy

(Above) In the driver's seat of the stryker (Below) Always starting fires.
Milloy (friend and coworker) joining in the fun!
The way Arabs sell gas.....
New pet, outside the arms room sitting on an egg.





Hey Everyone.
I'm still in Iraq! I haven't talked to Amanda in a few days. We had a sand storm and the network has been down on Camp Taji for quite some time. I'm out at JSS-Saba AlBur now and the Internet and phone are working out here. I'm anxious to call my beautiful wife but I know she's probably sleeping right now. So I'll wait for a few more hours.
Life for me has been extremely busy, stressful, and physically demanding. I'm making this deployment one day at a time (the only way I know how). I have decided it's definitely time to get out. No re-enlistment for me. I tried downloading pics so you can see what my life is like here, but I keep getting some sort of Internet error. Hopefully I can send them to Amanda and she can post them on the blog.

~~~He still hasn't called me :) But I got his e-mail and added the pics up top~~~Amanda

No comments: